I would like to introduce you to Simply Seleta , this image of this kitchen drew me right in , I knew there had to be more , more beautiful spaces, I was correct , this is a home to love. It is a beach home , what a dream.
kitchen post here
This is a new kitchen that was done about two years ago for a family of 6 , I grew up in a family of six.

This adjoining space is the dining area and what seems to me to be the family room , a great room ? I love everything about it , the green striped slipcovers , which the home owners says were a mistake , but I love them , you love them too right?



She had horizontal planks installed throughout , I really love this , so charming and relaxed , and definitely beachy .



Don't you just love this space , I know I do , I just had to share it with you , does it still or inspire new ideas , I think I see some new fresh green pillows in my great room soon , I really need some new pillow covers.



 
Top