Isn't that an awful sight ,don't worry it is not mine, but today is a pretty happy day , it cleaning day ,which means my appliances are coming and soon, I have pulled apart the stove, repaired the drawer that was sticking to the point I could never close it . Thankfully mine is not nearly in that condition and I have actually kept it clean , sparkling in comparison to the image above, yuck! , but I do need to spray that awful oven spray today , I hate that oven off or whatever it is , chokes me , I dread that job , which is why I leave it until it is really needed , its not to bad right now , but anyone have a more friendly way to degrease an oven ? , I want everything as clean as possible for the new family that will be getting my appliances , I am so thrilled that I happened to hear from someone in need that I believe in a recent immigrant to Canada and is going to benefit from my good fortune.
Please any tips on cleaning the oven without horrible chemicals???
Great news , I found a recipe for a natural cleaner , it is a box of baking soda , 1/4 cup dish soap , 3/4 vinegar, 1/2 cup salt, 1/4 cup water, apparently I wasn't supposed to add the vinegar but it worked very well, gust use a big bowl, turn oven on to 250 for 15 minutes then goop on the mixture , leave for 30 minutes, I didn't wait but it scrubbed off very well the window is crystal clear now , it had an golden tinge , you know, its gone, looks great , now I can use it , I don't want to dirty it . WEAR GLOVES THE SALT IS VERY STINGING
 
Top