Please consider signing this Petition to try and save Target Canada  When I heard the terrible news about Targets decision to close all their Canadian stores I honestly thought it was just a rumor...that couldn't be true...Target is literally my favorite store as well as one of my daughters favorite. I personally have only visited the US stores twice and didn't love it (probably just because you can't get a real sense of Target in a once in a while visit) but the Canadian stores were just so wonderful it was and has been my happy place...I was at Target last night getting some lip butters my daughters can get anywhere but at Target and I told our cashier about the petition and her face lit up...17,000 plus employees are going to be out of work if something isn't done...

People really need to drop the its more expensive than in the states excuse...WE ALWAYS PAY MORE, WE PAY MORE ...we pay more at Pottery Barn, Crate and Barrel, Home Depot, Walmart, PINK, American Eagle.....and so on , we pay more that's not a good excuse...you may have guessed it upsets me...it sucks but its our reality you can thank our dollar.

I have been able to find great products from the beginning....things I love about Target...selection of course so much better than anywhere else, clean bright stores and always friendly staff. I get really frustrated when I hear people say they prices are high...ON WHAT...? I have found nothing but great prices deals and sales all along. Never will one store beat every other all the time that is just a fact.
But overall we found imense selection and great value and insane clearance deals...just the other day I got this blazer for $11 I have also bought a dress for $10 in the past, shoes for under $30... how are those not deals?


 Threshold products win in style quality and price everytime...

This designer table which was under $100 at only $79 but went down to $63 on sale...

 Always great seasonal items, that bottle opener was under $2....
 Totally unique and cute frame was $7
 This gorgeous tray was on clearance I looked forever for a nice tray and the stylish shaker for $10
 Always cute affordable art
 Great little gift boxes like this cookie box a bunch of them for $4
 Adorable dog costumes this was .97 cents
 Chalkboard runner
 Premium Paper towels on sale for $5.99 thats a deal no one will deny
 The complaint of empty shelves is an old one...

 Where can you find stylish designer knobs 10 for $23..thats savings


For me Target has been a great store with amazing stock and employees if they go we are left with no other options, don't say Walmart you will never find anything cute for your house there... not to mention the miserable staff and the filthy stores I avoid that place at all costs.
To say I am am upset is an understatement....I am not alone. I know endless women who love Target women who appreciate style and quality and value...
We are hopeful somehow Target will reconsider and keep a few stores open, restructure and at the very least open up online shopping to Canada, how can you make us love you and then take it away.
I don't cross border shop personally, how can you first of all expect to find what you want in one trip, it takes me three hours to get to a US Target and I like to spend our money supporting Canadian jobs. Use your voice...

So I hope you will join me and sign this petition now and pass it on... just letting Target go with out sharing our upset would be a true shame...



 
Top