It occurred to me that the Epi pen that my little one wears to school during recess could reach very low temperatures damaging the very precious life saving drug , we hope she will not need, and is too expensive to unnecessarily replace before the expiry.
So I searched out some Thinsulate, at my local fabric store, and Sophie picked out this soft polar fleece and I whipped up a little muff for her Epi Belt in time for tomorrow's recesses.

I have been baking my famous sugar cookies, I made these type cookies for my wedding favour over 10 years ago , the recipe is tried and true, a Martha Stewart classic, with royal icing. http://www.marthastewart.com/portal/site/mslo/menuitem.fc77a0dbc44dd1611e3bf410b5900aa0/?vgnextoid=7ee2640093b0f010VgnVCM1000003d370a0aRCRD&vgnextfmt=default
this is the recipe I use but mine is double , that will make 26 orso of medium sized cookies. These are part if the teacher's gifts , I will put them in Chinese take away boxes from Michael's , I love those. I just need to watch my husband doesn't sneak any while the icing dries for 12 hours, he is weak around these cookies.
I realize my dog looks certifiable , I suppose he wasn't thrilled with his Christmas outfit, but I love it , he has such a shrunken head and the hoodie fit so well, he keeps losing his air , all over , he has bald spots on his head and his tummy is pretty hairless, he hates our Canadian winters.
I have a large on order for his younger yet much bigger brother, Boston Terrier sweat hoodies, Oh so cute.
I sure hope it passes the Sophie test.


 
Top