Valentine's Day parties at school are a hot spot for the allergic , so I have decided to provide at least one thing Sophie can have safely, cuppies. These vanilla cupcakes turned a sweet pink . I love these nut cups , or treat cups for cupcakes papers,they hold their shape better than regular cupcake papers, you can find big and small sizes they can be found at Michael's Craft Store , and the Bulk Barn (it's one of the only things I can buy there , the foods off limits)
I love the look of the palest pink, but we all know little 6 year old boys might resist, so I bought Wilton's color mist RED spray, well I don't know about you but this doesn't look red to me, salmon yes , but not red and I used a lot, as well it smelled like rubbing alcohol.
On a scale of 1 to 10 , I would give this product a 1, it's a loser to me.

 
Top