I found this mocha velvet ribbon it was the perfect accent to my lamp shade . I love velvet ribbon.
Sophie comes up with the cutest outfits at times, she likes shrunken things, she is so petite, she is maybe 43lbs and 6 1/2 yrs , that's lightweight. I loved this outfit capris and matching brown belt and sneakers, they are velvet with embroidered flowers on them, adorable , and white tube socks, she looked so preppy hopping down the stairs in this outfit, it gave her some spring in her step, she is starting to try multiple outfits each day , for instance last night she picked and laid out an outfit and this morning on the bed was a completely different ensemble , if only she could remember to put her things away. Ah teenagers, I mean six year olds. I gave her hair a good chop the other night , she calls it short now, funny, it has a little it of wave and almost never lets me put it up , I love all one length long straight hair on little girls.


 
Top