While sourcing for safe snacks for our school to sell for fundraising, as the amount of kids allergic to nuts and peanuts has jumped from 3 to 10 or was it more , what ever it was it was a huge increase and all 3 and 4 year olds , sad trend I am seeing , so hunting for peanut free donuts lead me to find new and wonderful sources yesterday , what a fun day for me, nothing brings up my mood like a great shop and new sources for clients and my best client , me . Wool , I love wool sisal , its gorgeous , and renewable ,it is the only carpeting I would buy , I think the colourful sample would be gorgeous for my children , they are so tactile.
This also on stairs as a a runner. The store had hundreds of samples of synthetic carpet I find the 4 foot square area , the only area worth looking at in my mind , I was in heaven.
These would be so gorgeous , really I can't tell you how much I love them , I can see them as a runner, did you know wool repels dirt, it is a very green product, no plastic here .
I had a lovely surprise while shopping today I spotted a little liquidation shop , popped in and my Aunt Nancy works there , small world what a nice surprise. That green chair is $149.00
I really want this table , where could it go , is it a good office piece, I think not.
 
Top