{AFTER} Can you believe the transformation that paint has made in this kitchen , Lisa was hesitant but I was supportive as were you , I knew it would look amazing , and it does , now there is still work to be done the valance will be installed tonight and the crown moulding hopefully very soon , as well as the bases are getting new detailed baseboards . Next week we will go and find the perfect fabric for the windows , we will hit Sarah Richardson's fave fabric store in Toronto for that . We will find just the right accessories and new lighting as well . I helped paint but very little , Lisa did a great job , she paid real attention to detail and it shows. So when I went over to see how things were coming along I was even floored at the result , it has changed the space , it looks so good .
{BEFORE}

 
Top