The house came with these panelled ceilings a sure selling feature .



This is the room I am working on , it is so beautiful , tall ceilings , origional pine floors generous mouldings and large windows , I have so many ideas running through my head.




I asked if I could share some photos from a consultation visit I had today , this is the cutest house , it is in the country and it is full of charm and I can completely understand why they would decide to make the move from a perfect new crisp suburban house to this country charmer with a cottage vibe , there is nothing like a charming house on a rambling piece of land full of hills and trees what a great life.
Now I will process and come up with a complete design plan to make this room sing....
After this weekend which is busy , I hope you have a great mother's day in which ever way you choose to spend it , enjoy.
I will be back on Monday .




 
Top