I think this is my kind of feel , clean, rustic, casual , cheeky , but throw in some DIY pieces . What I love is that it is no show room purchased room , it is completely one of a kind I do not want to have what you have , well sometimes , I think it is fun to see all new ideas.




What is the story of your home , what do you want it to say .


Is it clean , minimal , new and sleek?


Is it pretty and soft with a feminine touch?


Is it dark and moody ,and masculine?


What ever it is , it should certainly say you .



I would describe this space as natural and traditional with a grown up yet relaxed feel , I would think this is a home of a couple with grown children .




This is a fun house with children and a sense of history and appreciation for older things.





I think this must be a room that is used very seldom , but I could be wrong, this is pretty and girly , a lovely take on that , a little eclectic yet very traditional but in a comfortable liveable way.







Oh that is just my dream backyard.






This is clean and classy , someone who appreciates the finer things and doesn't skimp and has a great big budget.




What is your style , how would you describe the look you would ideally create ?



 
Top