I got out the old pin tomato and things started flying along .
I went to the fabric store to buy some bargain fabric, they have this great selection of ends and the deal is buy 1 get 2 free. I found this linen type fabric , it is actually mystery fabric , because they had no idea what it was . So I brought it home and washed it , it washed well and I was happy enough to use it to make my ottoman slipcover.
I started the slip this morning and I am so happy to say it is done . I wasn't as hard as I had imagined.








These strips where sewn into tidy ruffles.





I love my scallop pinking sheers.






So much pinning.





This is all I am giving you as far as the sneak peak .... that is it , you will just have to wait , this seems to be how all the other bloggers do things , so I guess I will play by the rules too , just a sneak .














Oh yes , I made a little pillow too , sewing that baby bedding unleashed my linty sewer side.


What do you think , is it linen , it is crumply like linen , it looks like linen , let's call it LINEN then.
 
Top