It's almost time for the antique outdoor markets to begin , I am so excited to get out there and just enjoy time outside finding treasures.


I really wish I had been able to pick up this gorgeous hutch.




I have a little problem , my loved light is causing a problem , well it's kinda complicated , see my husband is supposed to wear a CPAP machine because he has horrible sleep apnea , but it vents out quite a lot of air flow , can you see where I am going with this ...? when he sleeps on his back it blows my light and the chiming makes sleeping impossible , I think I need to find another light fixture ... I can't come up with another option yet , funny thing it is motivating my hub to lose the weight that is causing the apnea , maybe its a blessing , that machine seems like torture....
and according to him he can't imagine having to wear it to sleep for the rest of his life , I can't say blame him.





 
Top