I am so happy to be back and to be able to share that the bunkie is complete, from the roof top to the bottom , even a lovely cedar wrap around step is done , all the trim is done the painting too , the furniture is in and all the decorative touches as well. I am beyond happy with this addition to our home , a little guest house for two , a hang out a nap spot or a place just to chat on the phone...

Our little backyard getaway , something I have dreamed of having is finally complete.
The last decision was the floor colour , I on the fly chose Behr's Jamaican Bay , it is the most perfect aqua ever, it is so cheerful .

I used gloss latex porch and floor paint , I would love this flooring in my bedroom , what a happy colour.
I am working on the photos doing a little editing and I will work on a Bunkie post for tomorrow , it has been hard to keep up with blogging this summer , its been really busy , working on the bunkie when I wasn't working one of my two jobs or doing fun things with the family and enjoying a really beautiful summer , but boy does it feel over today , it is cool and really windy , of course it is nothing compared to what is going on on the east coast , my thoughts are with all those going through such a disaster causing storm , scary stuff, keep well and safe , see you tomorrow .



 
Top