While looking for something artsy for the kitchen I for the second time happened upon these lovely X back chairs. They were a crazy markdown price , so I figured they had to come home for a try in the dining room. Well they are perfect , they were originally $249.00 I got them for around 70% off , I know how can you go wrong. Well they are staying. I have never had new dining room furniture , it has been hand me down until now . I am quite liking the table in here for now , but like I said before those ladder back chairs well they are bugging me. I long for simple white slip covered parson's chairs. The X chairs are from Pier 1 Imports, they are clearance and hard to find .
 Isn't it so pretty , I just love these and so does my husband , I knew he would. They are a little bit rustic and a little refined and casual enough for our house too. Can't wait to rip out this carpet ...yes that's a pile of wood in the background waiting to be installed.

It's a nice sunny Saturday morning , hope you enjoy your weekend, mine is gonna be busy.
This weekends to do list goes a little like this :
- cut down island counter sand and install
- paint spindles on stairs
- finish up next pile of cupboard doors
- blinds for the kitchen and office
- install kitchen shelves
- sand down coffee table to be re-painted black
- tile kitchen backsplash
- sew simple curtains for the master bathroom and install rod and hang those curtains
- enjoy beautiful new house , check , loving it !!!!

ah heck I'll do what I can and what I want to do , all while enjoying some nice spring weather.
Happy weekend.
 
Top