Things have been very busy again this Christmas season due to my major renovations going on but now that it is December I had to get some much needed Christmas decor started...the kids kept asking "when are we going to put up a tree?" so I finally dug out our artificial trees and got them up.
My husband is allergic to real Christmas trees so we have never had a real tree...in fact we only had one real tree when I was a kid and I remember the smell, it is such a great scent.

I don't know how I didn't know about this product Scentsicle's but it sounded pretty neat to me...the smell of a Christmas tree but none of the hastle....
 Canadian Tire was kind enough to send me some Scentsicles to try out for myself....I have to say I really love the authentic smell of the fir but they have several scents to choose from.
 I tucked 4 scent sticks deep into the family room tree...both times the girls came in to the room they both remarked about the smell...so it works that is for sure.

 oh I need a manicure....

I love how I can have my glitz and glamour theme and the smell of a Christmas tree all at once...


Thanks to Canadian Tire and Scentsicles I would love to send one of you some Scentsicles to try out for yourself...
Please leave a comment to enter the give away...giveaway draw will be on Wednesday December the 10th, 2014.
 
Top