This is one of those gloomy days full of rain, but boy do we need it we haven't had rain in southern ontario in weeks and weeks , probably over a month without a drop, everything is dry but not my gardens, I have become so attached to my flowers,as much as I am attached to my ever changing house.I never make improvements for anyone but myself, I do the work for the love of it, not for resale , although I never do anything that would put off a potential buyer, but selling is not what I have in mind, I still have so many plans.Although when I see the blue tiles in the kitchen photo I wish for a moment that I had just gone with color??just for a moment , I love my white tiles.
The yard , the kitchen counters, appliances , now if I could wave my little wand and have it just so ,I would , who wouldn't?

I am so inspired by beautiful things, like this chair I could use a chair like that , a completely self indulgent girly but not frilly bed to cozy up in, that is well on its way, as I found the perfect duvet cover yesterday , now to settle on a duvet ??

 
Top