This is another personal favourite, the property the home the street ^ to have that much property is unheard of around here.



I have compiled another group of impressive homes in the area, there are fewer than I had originally thought I would find, there are some more that I will have to go out of my way to find.
These are for the most part classic and varied in styles and property sizes. Notice there is only one home built in this century on my list thus far, but there is one more that I need to photograph for you it is a country dream home, its coming.
I am typically not a new home brick lover but in old homes that is when they were done right, notice the home with the curved portico , so much detail in that facade, the portico is lined with copper, the brick work on the upper level, the triangle shaped bays on the side the moon cut out in the door, all adds to a beautiful home and loads of curb appeal.
The smaller home with the picket fence is so well done and lovingly , by the owner over time, the side of the house is more impressive ,however the owner was there and I felt like a dork to be so obnoxious to take a photo right in front of the man and didn't have patient children that day , so stopping for a chat was out of the question.
I hope you enjoy installent two .
 
Top