On goes my dining room drama, I decided today to tackle painting the chairs a creamy white, but I am already worn out, it is such fiddly work, annoying, and the paint isn't wanting to stick, the pic of the chair on the floor is with three coats,so I have found two very nice options from sears, I like the curvier option which is twice as expensive as the x chair, which I have always loved , but find it a tad trendy. Oh what's a girl to do , now I have a bunch or chairs in a multitude of colours none of which I like.






I decided it was ok to give Mason who is entering grade 4 a few highlites for the new year , it went well, I even did foil at home with a kit , I asked Sophie if she wanted a few , she said nah! until she saw how Mason's turned out, then she was ready so I did 3 or 4 for Sophie, her's look very natural ,not as bold as for Mason, its fun.

Moe is growing like a weed, still pooping with no warning at all, but he loves to poop on our register vents, little bugger. He's lucky he's cute.

 
Top