after searching and finding some really pretty fabrics that did not appeal to my 10 year old and her finding things that were thin or cheap or inappropriate for curtains, I decided while she was out to try this fabric that I thought was perfect the greens the blue, they are short because there will be a double dresser under that window on Thursday as I have found the perfect Nantucket style white dresser and it is on its way , I imagine that girls from 10-18 only begin to get more and more into clothes so I am getting ready with lots of storage, since she doesn't have a dresser in her room right now , I imagine it is about time.
I love the drapes , they are very vintage quirky.
I gave Mason my fave white Nantucket mirror for her room tired of her having hand me downs and left overs and I moved around a few things like usual and found room for the weathered frames I got for a bargain , I also found these two salvage beachy frames , now this is beachy. I am working on printing out the black and white photos right after this post is complete.
 
Top