I found these silver wreaths at Walmart and the glass ornaments shaped like light bulbs , i know I said no colored lights and technically they aren't lights , but they are darn cute .



I added a second table top tree to the front room , we had these smaller trees already they normally go in the childrens rooms but they take up too much space so I took one for here and replaced theirs with small tinsel trees , a purple one and a pink one .





I used a snowman table cloth to cover the table that the tree is sitting on , its the wrong blue , i will switch it with a painters cloth tomorrow.
I bought a cheap set of multi sized white and silver balls for this tree , then I used the remainder of my snow flake ornaments , more blue light bulb ornaments and even a little bit of white pom pom fringe , why not ?


Its beginning to look alot like Christmas ...Happy Thanksgiving All.

 
Top