I wanted to do something with the blueberries I had in my refrigerator , and I figured muffins were a good idea. So I of course checked out Pinterest and scoured photos until I found a recipe that I already had all the supplies for , like sour cream and blueberries. I was down to only one egg and I thought no milk at all.
This is what it looks like when I bake these days , just me and my laptop.

 I dig out my utensils for baking from my baking dedicated drawer , I know its messy , that is just how it is.
 I added a touch of milk to the recipe , it seemed too dry to me, and I added a tad of orange zest. I usually do a little improvising.
 And of course I use my trusty scoop.
 I sprinked the batter with course sugar before baking.
 They are perfect , great recipe.
http://www.browneyedbaker.com/2011/05/31/blueberry-muffins-recipe/ , pretty on my antique platter too.
 
Top