Did you know it is Hammock day , if you've got one make sure you enjoy it today ...
The garden is filling in so nicely , I swear every spring it seems like the plants will surely not come back , but somehow they do .

I can not believe the difference that 4 weeks makes in plant growth , I love morning glories because they are self sowing , I let them just do their thing , just keep them watered and they will grow and grow.


I love this little spot , to my husband dismay I had him cut in these small square pavers , I love the interest it adds .




I took this pic last evening , I love morning glories with their perfect twists , they are only beautiful in the Morning but they are so magical to me , below the same bloom , look what morning brings.









Perfect little trumpets.



I am definitely enjoying all the hard work that gardening has brought me especially in the evening when the air cools and shade covers the deck , I love to just sit and enjoy the sky in my rocking chair , BLISS
 
Top