As soon as the photo shoot was over Sophie insisted that we needed to fill this white bucket with flowers to dress up the entry , she was having a lot of fun with styling as well , she has always like to do that naturally , so this was all very inspiring.




Sophie hasn't lately let me take photos of her so it was appreciated when she sat still for me to take some yesterday .



In case you are wondering I use picnik to edit and add text to my photos it is a great site , its free and you can crop and edit and add techniques , it is a great place to play with your photos.
My fave effect if cross process and the 1960's .




Moe

How could I not come away from the photo shoot completely inspired to take some photos of my own , I am sorry that I can't show you the images that were so thoughtfully created but it is against the rules.


As soon as I know when the images will grace the pages of their magazines you will know too.
I used the hyacinth's here in the bedroom , they left them for me , they smell so good .
For now I hope you will enjoy my own images . I want to keep a few thing where they are now , like my dash and albert rug in my bedroom , I think its perfect there and the dogs seem to love it too.


 
Top