I looked out my back door this morning and noticed my day lilies are finally blooming , they are the nicest coral colour, what a great way to start my day.
Hydrangea's are looking good .

My double million bells .

Tiny daisies.
Purple daisies.

The morning glories are getting a good start and creeping and climbing about.


A little patriotism.

In the front the day lilies have also started and are the most beautiful pale shade of peach the ruffled egde are to die for .
My first experience at garedning was with day lilies and I will attest they are easy , drought tollerant , and wonderful , and they give and give , I have been able to spread them all over and there are so many beautiful varieties from the standard yellow to pink , deep coral , peach and deep maroon.



Window box mini petunia's.

The baskets are filling in so nicely .
To think I almost threw this old rusty star away , I really love how it looks here by the sidewalk.
Hope you enjoyed my little garden flower tour.
 
Top