I am a huge fan of painted kitchens , I love that you can have any color , light or dark there are endless colors you can choose, like Linda's gorgeous blue kitchen .
Dark like Lisa's

White and blue like mine.


Greyish green .








That is a whole different kitchen , it looks like a very expensive custom kitchen , with a beadboard backsplash.







Look at these astounding before and after transformations.

















1.So tell me would you , did you ??? should my neighbor paint her oak cabinets .
2.Second questions what do we think of oak cabinets??? Outdated ? Classic? Tired ? Lovely ?
You let me know????
3.Is painting out of fashion wood cabinets good for resale?
4.Did you buy a house with painted cupboards????
5.What is your favorite color of painted cabinets???














 
Top