Offensive Combat is a Free to play, multi platform Action, First Person Shooter MMO Game from U4iA Games, the creator of Call of Duty: Facebook's 1st Console-Quality First Person Shooter featuring the most competitive multiplayer action ever seen inside a browser.
"Offensive Combat feature the most competitive multiplayer action ever seen within a browser, enabling players to harness their skills and use their creativity and ingenuity to win the ultimate mash-up of first-person shooters. The browser version and the mobile/tablet versions of the game are interconnected, and work together unlike any game before. The world's most awesome free-to-play, browser-based first-person shooter. Interests include stabbing trolls in the neck with wooden swords, shooting asshats in the face with a variety of ballistic and plasma-based weapons, and pwning the hell out of anyone who falls before us with a variety of silly little dances."
- Compete with your friends in eSports-tuned FPS multiplayer battles.
- Game types include Free-For-All, Team Deathmatch, CTF, and more.
- Deep weapon customization: attachments, mods, and skins.
- Robust character skill tree and appearance customization.
- XP leveling and progression system.
- 9 playable maps, with many more on the way.
- Don't just win, rub it in with more than 20 PWN moves!
- Coming soon: Clans and Tournament support
The game is in open beta at the time of writing and receiving many positive feedbacks from players. You should check our their forum to know more about what the community is contributing to the game. The log in is very quick and easy with many options of using well-known social accounts like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Overall, the unique concept and funny graphics make the game very attractive from the first time. Offensive Combat owns many factors which make it a very potential FPS browser game!